Flat pancakes using rice and lentils often prepared on ocassion of Thirukarthigai.
- 1 cup Raw Rice, soaked for 2 hours
- 1/4 cup Urad dal, soaked for 2 hours
- 1/4 cup chana dal, soaked for 2 hours
- 1/4 cup Tur dal, soaked for 2 hours
- 2 tablespoons Grated Coconut
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1 pinch Hing
- Curry Leaves, few
- Grind rice along with dal coarsely to make adai batter.
- Add salt, pepper, hing, curry leaves and grated coconut.
- Heat tawa. Spread spoonful of batter into round pancake. Bake on both sides.
- Serve Milagu Adai along with jaggery.