Sundarkala is a pahari recipes from Himalayas. Sundarkala is carbohydrate rich food using commonly available food ingredients and vegetables.
- 2 cups Ata / wheat flour
- 2 green chillies, chopped
- 1 Green capsicum, chopped
- 2 garlic, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander seed powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Red chilli powder
- 2 teaspoons oil
- Mix flour with salt and little water at time to make soft dough.
- Taking small piece of dough, roll in palms to make thick noodle shapes.
- Heat water and add a tsp of oil.
- Drop noodles in water and boil for 10 minutes.
- Remove noodles in separate plate.
- Heat oil. Splutter mustard seeds, cumin seeds, onion and garlic. Roast till colour changes.
- Add green caspicum and green chillies. Saute for a minute
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander seed powder and salt. Mix well.
- Add tomoatos and mix well.
- Add noodles and mix well so that all vegetables and spices are mixed.
- Serve Sundarkala as snack.