Thick and cream rice based dessert
- Category: Andhra Recipes, Dessert Recipes, Hyderabadi Recipes, Rice Recipes
- 2 cups Milk
- 1/4 cup Basmati rice, washed and soked for 1 hour.
- 2 tablespoons Sugar (adjust per taste)
- 2 tablespoons Condensed milk (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon Cardamom powder
- Grind rice to semolina / rawa like consistency. Soak in 1/4 cup milk and keep aside.
- Bring remaining milk to boil. Dissolve sugar. Add rice mixture and stir continuously for 10 minutes.
- Add condensed milk, cardamom powder and rose syrup. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve Firni chilled.