Sai Thoom means green garlic in Sindhi language. This Sai thoom wara bhea is recipe of lotus stem stir fried with green garlic and other spices.
- Salt, as per taste
- 1/8 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mango powder / amchur
- 1/8 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/4 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 2 green chillies, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh green garlic / sai thoom
- 1 cup lotus stem / bhea, boiled
- Heat oil. Fry green chillies and green garlic. Saute.
- Add spices and lotus stems. Stir fry. Cover and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- Simmer the flame and cover and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Serve sai thoom wara bhea along with roti.