Sai thoom ja phulka are green garlic stuffed parathas, often made in Sindhi kitchens.
- 2 cups Wheat flour
- 1/2 cup garlic greens, chopped
- 1/2 cup Coriander leaves
- 1 piece, Ginger inch long
- 1/2 teaspoon Amchur powder/ dry raw mango powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper powder
- Chaat masala
- Grind green garlic, coriander, ginger and chillies to coarse paste. Keep aside.
- Make flour dough by mixing with sufficient water.
- Take a ball of dough and roll into round flat bread.
- Place a spoonful of green garlic mixture in center and pull sides to cover the mixture.
- Roll dough with palm lightly. Using rolling pin, roll into flat round shape.
- Bake on hot tawa till cooked on both sides. Apply oil while cooking.
- Serve Sai thoom ja phulka with chutney or curd.