Chikkudukaya Pachadi is chutney made from broad beans paste along with various spices and flavours. Chikkudukaya Pachadi is good way to enjoy this seasonal vegetable.
- 1 cup Chikkudukaya / Broad beans
- 4 green chillies
- 8 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1 piece tamarind, size of lemon
- Fresh coriander leaves
- Salt as per taste
- 2 teaspoons Dry coconut, grated
- 2 dry red chilli
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard seeds
- Boil bean, green chillies and tamaraind in a cup of water.
- Grind boiled beans, with coriander seeds, dried coconut, coriander leaves and salt. Keep aside.
- Heat oil. Fry mustard seeds, cumin seeds and dry red chillies.
- Add beans paste and mix well.
- Serve Chikkudukaya Pachadi as dip for dosa or idli.