Lentil fritters made from laksa leaves
- 1 1/2 Onion, medium sized, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon Chat Masala
- Oil for frying
- 1 tablespoon Mustard Oil
- 1/2 cup Fresh Laksa leaves, finely shredded
- 1 cup Spinach leaves, finely shredded
- 3 Green chillies, finely chopped
- 1 clove Garlic, grated
- 2 teaspoons Ginger, grated
- 3/4 cup Besan (Gram flour)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon Aamchoor powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Chilli powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric
- 1/8 teaspoon Baking powder
- Mix sieved besan and all other ingredients except oil and chat masala.
- Make a sticky batter. Allow it to rest for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil and deep fry in batches making lemon sized pakoras till golden brown on all sides.
- Sprinkle some chat masala before serving.
- Serve along with mint coriander chutney.