Tamatar lahsan ki chutney
Sweet, tangy and spicy chutney from tomato, garlic and mustard
- Category: Chutney Recipes, Rajasthani Recipes
- 6 tomatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon mustard seeds
- Salt, as per taste
- 2 onion, chopped
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon Red chili powder
- 2 dried red chili
- 1 tablespoon coriander powder
- Heat oil in a pan. Splutter mustard seeds.
- Add chopped garlic and onions and saute for 3-4 minutes.
- Now add tomatoes and cook for about 1 minute.
- Add red chili powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder, turmeric powder, salt, and sugar. Mix well, and let it cook on low heat for about 15-20 minutes.
- Stir occasionally to prevent chutney sticking to the bottom. Remove from heat, when the chutney pulpy and soft.
- Store in cool place in airtight container