A simple and easy to make Bengali snack that resembles the shape of star fruit.
- 1 cup All purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Black cumin seeds
- 3 teaspoons Semolina.
- Oil as required
- Salt to taste.
- Combine all purpose flour, semolina, black cumin seeds, salt and oil in a bowl.
- Add water little by little and knead to form a smooth dough.
- Divide the dough into small portions and flatten each piece to thin circles.
- Take a knife and cut parallel lines, keeping the edges intact.
- Fold each one by taking the edges together in each side and twist a bit to give a star fruit shape.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry until golden brown.
- Enjoy Kamranga nimki with a cup of hot tea.