Achinga Payar Mezhukkupuratti
Long beans stir fried with spices.
- Category: Lunch Recipes, Malayali Recipes, Stir Fry Recipes, Vegetable Recipes
- 250 grams Achinga payar/ Long beans, cut into long pieces
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Coconut oil
- Few Curry leaves
- 1/2 tablespoon Mustard seeds
- 5 Shallots
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Green Chillies, Slit
- 1/2 tablespoon Chilli powder
- 1/4 tablespoon Turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan. Splutter mustard seeds and add onion, curry leaves and green chilly. Sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add chilli powder and turmeric powder and sauté for a minute.
- Add long beans, and mix well. Cook covered for 5-7 minutes.
- Serve Achinga payar mezhukkupuratti with rice.