Sulaimani tea is a famous drink from Malabar region in Kerala. This recipe finds its root in Middle east region where many Keralites migrate for work. The tea is generally made without milk with lemon juice. Sulaimani herbal tea is good for immunity and digestion. It is also good to people who want to come out of coffee addiction.
- Category: Beverage Recipes, Malayali Recipes
- 2 cups water
- 1 ginger, inch long, crushed
- 1 green cardamom
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 mint leaves
- 3 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon tea powder
- Boil water. Add ingredients and brew for few minutes.
- Adjust taste with honey and lemon juice.
- Filter and serve Sulaimani tea.