Nashpati ki Sabji
Spicy pickle made from Pears
- Category: Chutney Recipes, Himachali Recipes
- 2 pears / nashpati, peeled and cut into slices
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon mustard oil
- 1/4 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 2 whole red chillies
- Pinch black pepper
- Pinch turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- Sugar to taste
- Heat oil. Roast coriander seeds, cumin seeds, red chillies, omum seeds, black pepper, turmeric powder, ginger and garlic paste till brown.
- Now add slices of pear fruit. Adjust taste with salt and sugar.
- Cook on slow flame for 20 minutes.
- Serve Nashpati ki sabji with roti.