Kachi haldi ki panjeri
Mixture of raw turmeric powder in roasted gram flour, sweetened by sugar powder.
Learn how to recipe of kachi haldi ki panjeri below –
- Category: Dessert Recipes, Garhwali Recipes, Rajasthani Recipes
- 4 cups besan / chana dal flour
- 1 cup raw turmeric / kachi haldi, peeled and grated
- 1 1/2 cups sugar, powdered
- 1 cup Ghee
- Heat ghee. Roast besan for 20-30 minutes till aromatic and dark.
- Dry roast grated raw turmeric. Grind the turmeric coarsely.
- Mix besan, along with sugar and turmeric powder.
- Roast the mixture for another 5 minutes.
- Allow to cool and store kachi haldi ki panjeri in air tight jar.