Gluten free, nutrient dense breakfast recipe made from makhana / foxnuts.
- 2 cups Makhana or Fox nuts
- 1 teaspoon Ghee
- 2 tablespoons Jaggery Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Cardamon Powder
- 10 Almonds
- 10 Raisins
- 1 cup milk
- Roast makhana till crispy. Cool and grind to coarse powder.
- Now dry roast almonds. Cool and grind to powder.
- Heat ghee. Mix makhana powder, almond powder, jaggery and cardamom powder.
- Add a cup of milk. Bring to boil and continue heating till halwa consistency is achieved.
- Garnish with some almonds and rasins.