This is stir fried spicy vegetable recipe using seasonal radish pods / mogri. The recipes makes use of besan to change texture and taste of mogri sabji.
- 150 grams Mogri / radish pods, chopped in small pieces
- 2 Tomotoes, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder / mirchi powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander seed powder / dhania powder
- 1 pinch hing / asafoetida
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds / jeera
- 1 1/2 teaspoons besan / gram flour
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 green chillies chopped
- Fresh green coriander leaves, chopped
- Heat oil Splutter cumin seeds, hing, green chillies. Saute
- Add tomoatoes, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander seed powder. Mix well. Saute for 1-2 minutes.
- Add besan and mix well till besan cooks and oil separates.
- Switch off heat. Once little cool add mogri.
- Dont over cook to let crunch in mogri.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve besan wali mogri hot with roti