Kalingad Dhondas is fudge cake made from watermelon rind.
- 2 cups kalingad - white part, grated
- 1 cup coconut, grated
- 1 cup rice rava / tandalalcha rawa
- jaggery, as per taste
- Cashew nuts
- Roast grated watermelon rind. Add little water and salt. Stir
- Add rice flour and water. Cook till rice is cooked.
- Add coconut, nuts and jaggery. Cook covered till rava is half done. Stop heating and keep aside.
- Once cook, spread in a pan. Heat pan. cook covered for 5 minutes.
- Flip and cook from other side. Cool and cut into slices.
- Serve Kalingad dhondas along with coconut milk.