Teppla Kadhi is a popular Konkani recipe made from coconut milk and spicing it up with zesty sichuan pepper / teppla.
- Category: Curry Recipes, Goan Recipes, Konkani Recipes
- 1 cup fresh grated coconut
- 4 dry red chillies
- 1/2 teaspoon Tamarind
- 1 pinch turmeric powder
- 4 Dry sichuan pepper / teppal
- 4 Garlic pods, crushed
- Roast red chillies in little oil for 2 minutes.
- Grind roasted chillies with grated coconut, turmeric powder and tamarind along with little water to smooth paste.
- Heat this mixture and bring to boil.
- Add Teppel / sichuan pepper pords and salt. Mix well.
- Continue heating till pepper pods becomes creamy mass.
- Temper this with hot oil and fried garlic.
- Serve teppela kadhi with rice.