Green garlic are winter vegetables. Lasaniya rotla is common dish in Kathiyawad region in Gujarat. This is flatbread made from bajra millet flour with mild unique flavours of green garlic.
- 1 1/2 cub Bajra Flour - 1 Bowl
- 1/2 cup green garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons ginger
- 1 teaspoon black pepper powder / as per taste
- Salt, as per taste
- Ghee, for greasing
- Saute green garlic in little ghee for 2-3 minutes.
- Mix green garlic with bajra flour, salt, black pepper and ginger paste.
- With water knead into thick dough.
- Take lemon sized dough ball and roll into flat bread (roti/paratha).
- Bake on hot tawa to cook on both sides. Apply ghee while cooking.
- Serve Lasaniya Bajri na Rotla with curd and chutney.