Sindhi Vegetable Karri
Yogurt curry with lentils, vegetables and spices
- Category: Curry Recipes, Dinner Recipes, Lunch Recipes, Sindhi Recipes
- 2 cups yogurt, little sour
- 1 tablespoon chickpea flour / besan
- 1 tablespoon semolina
- 1 teaspoon ginger and garlic paste
- 1 potato, cubed and parboiled
- Few carrot pieces, parboiled
- a handful of peas, parboiled
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- red chilli powder
- coriander leaves, chopped for garnishing
- Fenugreek seeds
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- Mustard seeds
- Curry leaves
- Round dried red chilli
- 1 garlic – sliced
- Blend yogurt with semolina, besan and water to make flowing consistency.
- Add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, ginger and garlic paste.
- Heat Oil. Splutter fenugreek seeds, mustard seeds, cumin seeds, curry leaves, garlic, asafoetida, dry red chillies.
- Pour yogurt and bring to boil while stirring. Add parboiled vegetables. Simmer till Karri is thick.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve Sindhi Vegetable Karri hot with rice.