Bhutte Ka Kees
Spicy grated corn popular on Indore streets
- Category: Madhya Pradesh Recipes, Salad Recipes, Snacks Recipes
- 2 cups Corn cob / sweet corn, finely grated
- 2 tablespoons Ghee
- 1/4 teaspoon Mustard seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin seeds
- Asafetida – a pinch
- 1 teaspoon Ginger (grated)
- 2 Green chilies, small (finely chopped)
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- Salt – to taste
- Fresh cilantro – to garnish
- 3 tablespoons Fresh grated coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon Lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Milk
- Heat ghee. Splutter cumin seeds, mustard seeds, green chillies, ginger, turmeric and asafoetida.
- Add grated corn and stir fry 5-10 minutes till colour changes slightly.
- Add sugar, salt and milk. Mix well. Bring to boil and simmer till corn is cooked and thick.
- Garnish with grated fresh coconut, cilantro and lime juice and serve Bhutte Ka Kees