Soup made from herb brahmi and yogurt
- One small bunch of Brahmi Leaves
- 1/4 cup Coconut, fresh/frozen
- 1 1/2 cups Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Oil
- Few Curry Leaves
- 1 Dry Red Chilli
- 1/2 teaspoon Jeera/Cumin Seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon Mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon Ginger
- 1 Green Chilli
- Salt to taste
- Grind brahmi leaves, coconut, green chilli, ginger, salt to taste and jeera to smooth paste using little yogurt.
- Heat oil. Crackle mustard, broken red chilli and curry leaves. Add Tambli mixture and mix well.
- Serve Brahmi Tambli chilled with rice.