Chickpeas cooked in yogurt gravy along with spices
- Category: Curry Recipes, Dinner Recipes, Himachali Recipes, Lunch Recipes
- 250 grams ghee
- 250 grams kabuli chana-boiled
- 4 cardamoms
- 5 cloves
- 1/3 teaspoon black cardamom-powder
- 1/3 teaspoon clove-powdered
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 3/4 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons raisins
- 500 grams yogurt
- Heat the ghee in a pan.
- Add cardamoms, cloves, black cardamom, clove powder, turmeric, cumin and kabuli channas and mix well.
- Then add the salt, raisins and yogurt and cook on low flame for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot with rotis.