Mogri is a seasonal food for winter. This simple salad recipes pulls in seasonal tastes to blend with mogri in a unique way.
- 1 cup chopped purple mogri
- 1 cup cucumber, chopped finely
- 1/4 cup fresh turmeric, chopped finely
- 2 green chillies, fienly chopped
- Lemon juice, as per taste
- Coriander leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup Fresh coconut, grated
- Mix mogri, cucumber and fresh turmeric.
- Adjust taste with green chillies, salt, lemon juice and salt.
- Garnish with grated coconut and fresh green coriander leaves.
- Serve mogri salad as side dish.