Mogri nu shaak
Simple stir fried recipe of Lila Mogri / purple radish pods made in Saurashtra and other parts of Gujarat. This is a seasonal vegetable and generally available during winters. Do enjoy this vegetable with distinct flavour and crunch!
- Category: Gujarati Recipes, Lunch Recipes, Stir Fry Recipes, Vegetable Recipes
- 250 grams Purple radish pods / lila mogri
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard seed
- 4 teaspoons dry red chillies
- Salt, as per taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Red chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Coriander seed powder
- 1/3 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- Fresh Coriander leaves, chopped
- Heat oil. Splutter cumin seeds, mustard seeds and dry red chillies.
- Add mogri, rest of spices and salt.
- Mix well. Mogri doesnt require much cooking. Saute for 2 minutes.
- Serve Mogri nu shaak with roti