Sweet fried bread made from pumpkin
- 200 grams red pumpkin, grated
- 200 grams Jaggery- grated
- 1 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 2 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 pinch salt
- Oil for deep frying
- Stir fry grated pumpkin till soft. Add jaggery and continue cooking till water evaporates. Allow to cool.
- Once cool, add cardamom powder, salt and wheat flour. Knead into soft dough with water only if required.
- Roll piece of dough into round shape and deep fry till golden brown.
- Serve Bhoplyachi Ghari hot