Mixed vegetable curry with fragrant spices in Vaishnu way
- Category: Curry Recipes, Sindhi Recipes, Vegetable Recipes
- 100 grams Paneer
- 3/4 cup Phoolpatasha (Makhane or Fox seeds)
- 1 Carrot
- 3 tomatoes, blanched and pureed
- Handful of shelled peas
- 2 teaspoons cream
- 4 cashews soaked in warm water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 2 Cloves
- 1 teaspoon Cumin seeds
- 1 green cardamom
- 1 inch long piece of Cinnamon
- 1/2 inch piece of ginger
- 2 green chillies
- 1 Bayleaf
- 1 teaspoon Kasuri methi
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- Salt as per taste
- 1 teaspoon butter
- Fresh coriander leaves for garnish
- Some oil to fry vegetables
- Stir fry vegetables and paneer in oil and keep aside.
- Blend cream and soaked cashews to make a smooth paste. Keep aside.
- Heat butter. Roast bay leaf, cinnamon, cardamom, cloves and cumin seeds till colour change. Fry ginger, green chillies and tomato puree till tomato cooks and oil separates.
- Add turmeric powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder, garam masala, kasuri methi, salt and 2-3 cups of water. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add peas, paneer, carrot and phoolpatasha. Add cream paste. Bring to boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve Vaishnu Bhaji with rice or roti.