Idi chakka paal payasam is a Kerala special, tasty pudding prepared with tender raw jackfruit. It is easy to make dish that can be served during special occasions.
- 200 grams Tender jackfruit /idichakka, chopped
- 1 cup Sugar
- 4 cups Milk
- 1/4 teaspoon Cardamom powder
- 10 Fried cashews
- Pressure cook jackfruit without adding water for 3 whistles and blend coarsely. Keep aside.
- Boil milk. Add blended jackfruit and sugar. Cook on medium flame until desired consistency.
- Add cardamom powder and garnish with fried cashews.
- Serve idi chakka paal payasam warm or cold.