Kubhaniya Bhajia are fried gram flour fritters made along with green garlic in Kathiyawadi style from Gujarat.
- 1 cup Green Garlic / lila lasan, chopped
- 1/2 cup Green coriander Leaves, chopped
- 5 green chillies, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons Ginger, finely grated
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Hing / asafoetida
- Oil for frying
- 1 1/2 cups gram flour / besan
- Mix green garlic, coriander seeds, ginger, green chillies, salt, turmeric powder, hing with gram flour without adding any water.
- Mix more besan/gram flour if required to achieve consistency.
- Adjust taste with salt.
- Heat oil in a pan. When hot, fry small dumplings and cook on both sides till golden.
- Serve Kubhaniya Bhajia with tomato ketchup.