Jadoh Jyllang is popular Khasi cuisine and a popular street food in Meghalaya. Jyllang is local green garlic / chinese chives which is cooked along with local rice to make Jadoh Jyllang.
- 3 cups Rice, washed with water
- 1 cup Locally grown green garlic / jyllang, finely chopped
- 2 Onion, chopped
- 4 Garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 piece Ginger, inch long, chopped
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add onions, garlic, ginger, turmeric powder and jyllang. Mix well. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add rice and about 3-4 cups of water. Mix well.
- Cover and cook till rice is cooked. Mix well.
- Serve Jadoh Jyllang along with radish salad.