Green garlic has a softer flavour profile than the mature garlic bulb and makes forms excellent stir fried recipes. Hare lehsan ki sabji is such simple stir fried recipe from green garlic.
- 250 grams green garlic / hara lehsan
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 pinch hing
- 3 green chillies, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Salt, as per taste
- 1 tsp, ginger grated
- 2 teaspoons oil
- Heat oil Splutter cumin seeds and hing. Saute
- Add green chillies and grated ginger. Saute.
- Add green garlic, salt and turmeric powder. Mix well.
- Cover and cook for 5 mintues till leaves are tender and cooked.
- Serve hare lehsan ki sabji with hot roti.