Sweet balls / ladoo made from Makhana / foxnut flour, coconut and richness of ghee and nuts.
- 2 cups Makhana/Fox Nuts
- 3/4 cup Desiccated Coconut
- 1 cup Milk or as required
- 3/4 cup Sugar or as per taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Cardamom powder
- 3 tablespoons Ghee / clarified butter
- 1/4 cup Mixed dry fruits (roasted, chopped)
- Roast makhana in little ghee till crispy. Grind them into coarse powder.
- Dry roast desiccated coconut in a pan till colour changes slightly
- Add makhana powder, cardamom powder, sugar, chopped nuts and ghee.
- Mix and continue roasting, till all ingredients blend together.
- Make small round balls while little warm.
- Allow to cool and store Makhana Ladoo in airtight container