Kayatholu Payaru Mezhukkupuratty
Banana Peel and Yard Long Beans Stir Fry served with curd rice
- 1 Kayatholu (Raw Banana Peel), chopped
- 8 Achinga Payaru / Yard Long Beans, chopped
- Coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Crushed red chilly flakes
- 3 Shallots, Chopped
- 2 Curry Leaves, Springs
- Heat oil. Saute shallots till soft. Add crushed red chillies and curry leaves.
- Add finely chopped banana peel, beans and saute. Add salt.
- Sprinkle little water. Cook covered over medium flame. Serve hot with curd rice.