Simple soup made from hand made noodles. Thenthuk in Tibetian means pull drop. Literally, noodles are parts of dough pulled and dropped in soup.
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, for dough
- 3 tablespoons water
- 6 cups of stock
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 green chilly
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 2 cups small cauliflower florets,
- 1 cup chopped cabbage
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt, for stock
- 2 cups spinach
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- Place water in large pot over medium heat.
- Add remaining ingredients except spinach and cilantro.
- Bring to boil. Stir occasionally.
- Cook until cauliflower is just soft.
- Pinch off small pieces of dough, flatten with fingers and add them to soup.
- Cook for 5 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Add spinach and cilantro to cook for 2 minutes longer.
- Mix well before serving.