Lila lasan nu shaak is simple stir fried recipe of seasonal vegetables – green garlic or lila lasun made in Gujarat region.
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 250 grams green garlic, chopped
- 2 tomato, chopped
- 1 teaspoon jeera
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons red chilli powder
- Salt as per taste
- Heat oil. Add and splutter jeera. Saute.
- Add green garlic and mix. Cover and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, Salt, turmeric powder and chilli powder. Mix well.
- Continue cooking for 3-4 minutes till tomatoes are done.
- Serve lila lasan nu shaak with bajra rotla.