Ambat Chuka Bhaji
Vegetable side dish made from green sorrel leaves
- Category: Curry Recipes, Dinner Recipes, Lunch Recipes, Maharashtrian Recipes
- 1 bunch chuka / sorrel leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Groundnuts
- 2 tablespoons Chickpeas / chana dal
- 2 tablespoons Rice
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 8 cloves garlic, crushed,
- 2 tablespoons Jaggery
- Salt to taste
- Pressure cook leaves with chana daal, rice, peanuts and cup of water.
- Heat oil. Fry garlic till brown. Add cooked leaves. Mix well and cook.
- Adjust taste with jaggery and salt. Cool for 5 minutes.
- Serve Ambat Chuka Bhaji with bhakari / millet bread.