Stir fried raw papaya
- 250 grams Raw papaya, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 5 Dry Red chillies, crushed
- 4 Shallots, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon Mustard seeds
- 4 teaspoons Coconut oil
- 2 sprigs Curry leaves
- Salt to taste
- Cook papaya with turmeric powder, salt and water for about 5 minutes.
- Heat coconut oil in a pan, splutter mustard seeds.
- Add shallots, red chillies and curry leaves. Saute for 2 minutes.
- Add papaya, mix well and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Serve Kaplanga ularthu hot with rice.