Kathaler Mishti pakora are fried fritters made from jackfruit pulp along with sugar. Kathaler misthi pakora forms good snack along with tea.
- 1 cup semolina / sooji
- 2 cups Ripe kathal / jackfruit pulp
- 1/2 cup Sugar/jaggery
- 1/2 teaspoon Cardamom Powder / Elaichi powder
- 1/2 cup maida / all purpose flour
- Oil for deep frying
- Blend deseeded jackfruit flesh to smooth pulp.
- Add semolina and allow it to rest for 20 minutes.
- Add maida, sugar, cardamom powder. Mix to thick consistency. Rest for 10 minutes.
- Deep fry portions of mixture till dark golden.
- Serve Kathaler Mishti pakora hot.