Kavit chi chutney
Simple tangy chutney made from wood apple / kavit. The fruit is popularly available around Mahashivratri.
- Category: Chutney Recipes, Konkani Recipes, Maharashtrian Recipes
- 1 woodapple/kavit
- 2 tablespoons jaggery, or more as per taste
- Salt as per taste
- 1 teaspoon cumin seed powder
- Break open kavit. Soak pulp in boiling water.
- Smash and sieve pulp.
- Boil pulp in little water.
- Adjust taste with salt, jaggery and cumin seed powder.
- Serve kavit ki chutney as side dish