Lasun patiche ayte or Lasun patiche dhirde is simple rice crepes spiced with seasonal green garlic.
- 1 cup Rice, soaked in water for 4-6 hours
- 8 Green garlic Sprigs, chopped
- 8 Green chillies chopped
- 8 Spinach leaves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 cup Rice Flour
- Grind garlic leaves, coriander leaves, spinach leaves along with soaked rice and little water to fine paste.
- Adjust consistency with rice flour and water to obtain dosa like thick consitency.
- Add salt and turmeric powder. Mix well.
- Heat tawa. Place spoonful of batter on hot tawa. Apply oil while cooking. Cover and cook on both sides.
- Serve Lasun patiche ayte / dhirde with spicy tomato chutney.