Lahsan ka cheela or green garlic cheela or dosa is popular in North and Central parts of India. It is common snack dish made during winter when green garlic is available in market.
- 250 grams green garlic, cleaned and chopped
- 5 cups rice
- 7 -8 green chillies
- 2 cups chopped coriander leaves
- 2 teaspoons jeera
- 1/2 cup Rick flour
- Soak rice along with water and green garlic for 5 hours.
- Grind along with chilies, coriander leaves, jeera and salt.
- Add rice flour to ajdust consistency. Adjust taste with salt.
- Place a spoonful of batter on hot tawa.
- Turn and cook on other side. Grease with oil if required.
- Lasan cha cheela is ready. Serve with tomato chutney.