A savoury tasty snack made with flour
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- oil for deep frying
- 1/4 cup spinach, chopped
- 1 tablespoon onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon coriander, chopped
- 1 pinch nigella seeds / kal jeera
- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- Mix flour, salt, chopped onion, coriander, nigella seeds, grated carrot, spinach and oil. Rub all ingredients together.
- With little water knead into dough.
- Roll small pieces of dough into rotis. Place straight cuts while keeping edges intact. Roll into kordoi shape.
- Deep fry till crispy. Serve kordois hot with chutney.