Mosundori Xaakor Suruha
Mosundori Xaakor Suruha is a very popular Assamese dish prepared with Houttuynia Cordata leaves, lentils and spices. It is usually served as a side dish.
- Category: Assamese Recipes, Curry Recipes
- 2 bunches Mosundori leaves (Houttuynia cordata)
- 1/2 cup Masoor dal
- 1 pinch Paas Phooron
- 2 teaspoons Garlic, crushed
- 2 -3 Green chilly
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric powder
- Mustard oil
- Pressure cook masoor dal, mosundori leaves, salt and turmeric powder with 3.5 cups water till dal is cooked.
- Heat oil in a pan and splutter Paas phooron. Add garlic and fry until brown.
- Add cooked ingredients and mix well. Add green chillies and lemon juice.
- Serve Mosundori Xaakor Suruha hot.