Xoriyohor Khar Chutney is a delicious Assamese chutney prepared with mustard seeds, green chillies and ginger.
- 100 grams Mustard seeds, soaked in water for 25 minutes
- 4 Green chilli
- 25 grams Ginger
- 1 pinch Baking soda
- Salt to taste
- Mustard oil
- Make a paste of mustard seeds, ginger and 2 green chillies.
- Heat a pan and add the paste, rest of the green chillies, salt, baking soda, and one cup water.
- Cook until the gravy becomes thick.
- Add mustard oil and mix well.
- Serve and enjoy Xoriyohor Khar chutney.