Fried patties made from potato and foxnut.
- 2 cups Makhana / lotus seeds, roasted and crispy
- 2 potatoes, boiled, peeled and cubed
- 2 green chillies, as per taste
- 1 tablespoon Coriander leaves
- 1 teaspoon Cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon Black salt
- Salt, as per taste
- Cashew Nuts
- Oil for deep frying
- Grind roasted makhana to coarse powder.
- Mix with potatoes, green chillies, coriander leaves, cumin powder, salt, nuts.
- Make small cylindrical balls, like tikki
- Deep fry till nice golden on all sides
- Serve hot makhana cutlets with green chutney / ketchup.