Pears are seasonal fruits. Enjoy the fruit with these pickling and storing methods. Try Nashpati chutney- a simple recipe.
- 1 kilogram Nashpati
- 250 grams hari mirchi / green chillies
- 100 grams oil
- 1/2 tablespoon mustard seeds / rai
- 1/2 tablespoon cumin seeds / jeera
- 1/2 tablespoon Fenugreek seeds / methidana
- 1/2 tablespoon Nigella seeds / kalonji seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon Fennel seeds / saunf
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- Salt as per taste
- Grind nashpati pulp along with green chillies.
- Heat oil. Temper spices and roast pulp.
- Add turmeric, salt and lemon juice. Cook until oil starts separating.
- Refrigerate and store nashpati chutney.