Redu is a popular Himachali dish made with curd and green garlic. It tastes great with makki roti.
- Category: Curry Recipes, Himachali Recipes
- 1 medium bowl Curd/Dahi
- 1 -2 stems Green garlic, chopped
- Green chilli , chopped
- Red chilli powder
- Turmeric powder
- Dry coriander
- Hing (dissolved in water)
- Salt to taste
- Heat a tbsp. ghee in a pan and add jeera, coriander and green garlic. Sauté for a minute.
- Add red chilli powder, turmeric, hing water and salt to taste. Cook for another minute.
- Switch off the stove and add beaten curd. Mix well.
- Serve Redu with makki roti.