Tender coconut pudding
- 2 Tender coconut
- 10 grams China grass, soaked in water
- Coconut water
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- Blend half of the tender coconut flesh by adding little coconut water.
- Melt half portion of china grass on low flame. Combine this mix with sugar and milk.
- Mix china grass-milk solution, tender coconut paste and stir well.
- Keep it in room temperature for half an hour. Then refrigerate until it sets.
- Melt the remaining portion of china grass and mix a remaining portion of chopped tender coconut flesh to it.
- Mix it with remaining coconut water.
- Pour this mixture over the first layer and refrigerate to set.
- Serve Karikku pudding as a dessert.