Spiced flat bread made from rice in Karnataka
- Category: Bread Recipes, Kannada Recipes, Rice Recipes
- 2 cups Rice Flour
- 1 tablespoon Soaked Bengal gram (optional)
- Coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 4 Curry leaves, finely chopped
- 4 Green chillies, finely chopped
- 2 Onion- medium chopped
- 1/2 cup Grated Coconut or more
- 1 teaspoon Cumin seeds
- Mix all ingredients and knead into dough. Rest for some time.
- Roll circular shapes from pieces of dough and bake over flat pan. Grease if required.
- Serve Akki Rotti along with coconut chutney