Fried fritters made from coriander leaves
- 2 cups Fresh Coriander leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons Fresh green chili, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Rice flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt, or as per taste
- 1/4 cup Oil
- Toss all the veggies in a bowl. Sprinkle rice flour with salt and start coating the veggies in flour with help of spatula.
- Leaves contain water which will help make mixture sticky dough.
- Take out small portions of the dough and form little patties on your palm.
- Deep fry the patties over medium heat for 4-5 minutes. Flip for even cooking.
- Remove the fritters and drain excess oil.