Spicy flat bread stuffed with moong dal served with curd
- 3 cups wheat flour
- red chilli powder
- turmeric powder
- coriander powder
- Ginger, half inch piece, grated
- 3 cups moong dal
- 1 green chilli
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- Mix wheat flour with turmeric powder, red chilli powder, salt, a tablespoon oil. Knead into dough. Rest for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in pan. Roast ginger, green chilli, coriander powder, turmeric powder, chilli powder and dal. Add water and cook covered till water is dried up.
- Roll a piece of dough, stuff with spoonful of dal mixture, cover back and roll again. Bake on hot tawa with oil greasing.
- Serve hot moong dal parathas with chutney / pickle / curd.